Friday, August 20, 2010

[Post 2] Enough time..

I have lived in the U.S.A for about one and a half years, and I have experienced and learned many things. However, one of the important things that I learned is constant check when I am doing an important task. Nowadays, I am planning to transfer to another university, so I need to check such as which documents I should have, when is the deadline, and so on. And by preparing those necessary documents, I recognize that whole documents should be arrived a lot earlier than the deadline, because there sometimes may have problem in delivering. For example, when I sent documents by mailing, I got a call from one of the university faculties that two of my documents were not delivered. I enclosed seven documents in one envelop, however, two of them were missing. After I noticed that, I re-send documents, however, I believe that if there is not enough time, I could not make it. Therefore, I have in mind that when I do something important, there should be enough time and accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment