Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[Post 6] What was my childhood dream.

When I was in my childhood, I liked to experiment scientific matters. I was usually anxious about natural phenomenon, so I got used to ask something to my mother, and even more, I would like to verify about my curiosity. For example, when I learned that I can kindle a fire with a magnifying glass, I did an experiment about that. For those, I believed that I am interested in science, and I would like to be a scientist. However, since I learned science subject, I recognized that I am not able to be a scientist with only my interests in experiment. I had low grade on all of science subjects, so I quickly noticed that science field is not for me. As I grew older, I have had pretty much interests in arts, but I am not good at drawing. So when I seriously considered about my future job, I notice that creating ideas or marketing field is going to be good to me. Therefore, I decided my major to marketing, and I would like to be a marketer in an advertisement agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment