Thursday, September 2, 2010

[Post 7] Barista

I am snsitive to smell food scent, like cilantro or coffee. I am not able to eat cilantro, and even more, I hate to smell this spice. On the other hand, I love to smell and drink cups of coffee within a day. I believe that I am addicted to drink coffee. For this, I mostly go into a cafe or coffee house, smell the coffee scent, and buy a cup of coffee, even though I am in a hurry.  If I smell a good scent, then I can refresh my mind, and at the same time, it makes me feel relax. For those reasons, I had a job in a cafe as a barista. It had so much fun to me, because I learned a lot of methods to make coffee. In addition, I  always felt happy, although the cafe was crowded, and I had to do many tasks in a minute. As I love to talk with people and meet new people, so I enjoyed talking with customers. It was my first job in the united states, so I was able to improve my english, too. It is like killing two birds with one stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment