Thursday, November 4, 2010

[Post 39] Next 10 years.

Try to live near a subway entrance!

When I lived in Seoul, Korea, I did not have my car, and I took public transportation such as buses or subways. It was common that using transportation to go anywhere. First of all, Seoul, which is the capital city, is the most population center in Korea. So a traffic jam is commonplace in considerable portion of Seoul. Furthermore, the price of gas is almost two and a half times expensive than in the United States. For these reasons, many people prefer to take well-developed public transportation in Korea.
Gas is one kind of fossil fuels, so it is finite. In this context, I believe that living near a subway entrance would be beneficial to your both financial and personal convenience to the next 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment