Saturday, November 13, 2010

[Post 43] Inception.

I watched the movie, Inception, few days ago. I had wanted to watch the movie, however, I had not enough time. What I knew about the movie was only that it is one of the best movies. It is true and I could not get away with the movie. It has somewhat action, thrill, and at the same time, mysterious composition. It is included in a science fiction genre, and the main background is dream. Main characters plant an idea inside a mind of a person. There are many rooms to think about the movie, because I think that it has some realistic component. I can be happened in reality in the future. Vanilla Sky also has a similar subject with Inception. I recommend to watch those two movies, and I believe that there is no regret to watch these!

No comments:

Post a Comment