Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[Post 49] My Second Thanksgiving Holiday!

I have lived in the United States since 2009,and this was the second Thanksgiving holiday to me. I do not have much information about the Thanksgiving holiday, but I knew that all of family members get together and eat turkey or smoked ham with cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. And in the early morning of the next day of Thanksgiving, which is Friday, family members go out to buy electronics, clothes, and so on with special prices. Last year, I and my parents made a smoked ham and vegetable sides. However, unfortunately, I and my family could not prepare this year's Thanksgiving, because my parent were in Korea. My father came to the United States right before the Thanksgiving day, but my mother will  be back in December. So I spent much of time with my friends. We went to New Orleans, and ate delicious traditional foods. And I and my friend were planning to go to a Walmart near my house at the morning of Black Friday. I did not need to buy some specific stuffs, however, I wanted to look around and feel the circumstances. So I went to a Walmart at 5 o'clock A.M. and saw the unusual scene. It had so much fun to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment