Sunday, November 14, 2010

[Post 45] Trip to Europe with my sister.

Two years ago, I traveled many of European countries with my sister. I visited from England to Czech for about a month. I prefer traveling many places for each short time. When I visited Switzerland, I felt relaxed with the natural environment. A few days later, I moved to France, and I enjoyed there with totally different atmosphere. Paris has more attractive buildings, museums, restaurants, and so on.  Furthermore, each country has its different atmosphere, even though they are cities, such as Paris and England. In my own opinion, if I describe Paris, I might say that it is a city which has both cozy and glamorous. On the other hand, England has more magnificent atmosphere. I can't say that they are the same "city." It was wonderful trip, and I hope I can travel many other European countries in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment