Saturday, November 13, 2010

[Post 42] New IPOD!!

One of my hobbies is listening music with my Ipod. When I first used the Ipod, I could not help addicting to the design of it, and later, I have liked the function of it, too. I have used Ipod since I was a middle school student. And few days ago, I finally got 4th generation of Ipod Touch. At first, I did not know much about the product, however, it is just fantastic. It enables me to talk with my Korean friends face to face for free. If it is a wi-fi zone, I can not only contact with my friends, but also check my email with easy. How surprise I can do those tasks with only a small device! There are many applications such as utilities, social networking, sports, and so on. I believe that development of technology makes our society more close, and the Ipod contributes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment