Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[Post 29] My Dream

When I was young, I had various kinds of dream, such as scientist, mathematics instructor, ballet dancer, etc. When I was 4th grade at an elementary school, I wanted to be a scientist. I did not know how big the science fields are. What I knew was I liked to experiment some scientific matters. So, for a few years, I had a dream that I wanted to be a scientist. However, when I became a middle school student, I realized that there are so many kinds of science, such as physics, chemical, biology, etc, and at the same time, I had tough time to learn science subjects. And I also liked to be a mathematics instructor. One of my favorite subject was mathematics, because when I solved the problem, I felt a sense of achievement. And, at the same time, I knew that I can learn from teaching friends. So I wanted to be a mathematics instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment