Saturday, October 23, 2010

[Post 32] I want to go to Mountain.

In Korea, there are lots of mountain all over. So it is easy to go to mountain to refresh mind. However, when I was young, I liked to go to beach, however, I hated to climb mountain. I did not know a refreshing mountain atmosphere. And I also could not feel the achievement at the top of a mountain. I just thought that "I could not understand why people climb a mountain that they are going to come down!!" By the way, I like to go to mountain as I grew older. In the mountain, there are lots of fresh oxygen, since there are many trees. It makes me healthier by inhaling the oxygen. Furthermore, I have never gone to mountain after I cam to the United States. What I could do was going to beach, which is far closer than mountain. For this, I really go to mountain to revitalize my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment