Thursday, October 14, 2010

[Post 26] WINTER!!

Winter is coming, and winter is my favorite season. I like its holiday atmosphere. Some of the major holiday are celebrated in winter, such as Christmas and New Year's day. I love to see how all of the stores, houses, and streets are covered with bright and colorful decorations. In addition, the White snow improve its pleasant look. It gives me to feel silence, but simultaneously, pleasure. Furthermore, I look forward to typical winter activities. Not only do I like to watch sports games at home, but I also enjoy winter sports, like skiing and snowboarding. When I am skiing and snowboarding, I feel a sense of thrilling, and at the same time, I could get rid of my stress by speeding up while I am skiing and snowboarding. For these reasons, I have looked forward to come Winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment