Thursday, October 28, 2010

[Post 36] Summer vacation in MIAMI.

Last year I was taking English as a Second Language(ESL) program at AUM. So, I have several foreign friends who are from Columbia, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, and so on. I enjoyed with them to talk about their culture, language, and so on. However, one of my Colombian friend, Nia, was one of my best friend. So, we were planning to go to Miami for 2009 summer vacation, where some of her friends stayed there. It was happened suddenly and accidentally. However, it was fantastic!! I met almost more than ten of her Colombian friends, learned Spanish slightly, enjoyed fireworks of July the forth, ate delicious foods, went to beach... I couldn't list in all. I also met one of my ESL instructor, who went to Miami to study. I couldn't imagine that it will happen to me in my whole life, however, it happened. And I couldn't forget about the memory of Miami and I miss all of my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment