Sunday, October 24, 2010

[Post 33] Listening Music.

I have few ways to relieve stress, however, listening music is one of the most effective way for me. I love to listen music, so I always have a mp3 player and a cable in my car, and a mp3 player and a speaker in my room. By means of those equipment, I enable to relieve my stress more easily. In my case, listening music loudly is my real stress buster! Whenever I listen music with a loud volume, I can able to not to think about my stresses, but listening music. Form these circumstance, my stresses are gone away. For this, I sometimes like to go to a club, which always has a good music with extremely loud volume, to relieve stresses, too!

1 comment:

  1. Listening music with loud volume is relieving, I agree with you. But, I feel more excited to listen to music which has transitions from a quiet part to a laud part. Anyway, I need a headphone to avoid complaints from family members.
    I have added your site to my site.
    Please link my site to your site.
    Thank you!
    URL:http://www.listen-muse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete