Thursday, October 28, 2010

[Post 37] Miss my mommy.

I came to the United States for about one and a half year ago with my parents. However, I have two older sisters, and they couldn't come here with us, because of their jobs. For this and some other reasons, my mother visits Korea once a year for about a month or more. And this is the time that she is in Korea, and I and my fater stays in Greenville house. Before she went to Korea, she made foods and put them in the frizer for me and my father. And I talk with mother on the phone almost every day. Furthermore, I actually can take more with my friends and myself, too. However, I miss my mother, because she is like one of my friends. I sometimes take counsel with her about my great and small worries,and so on. Therefore, I just miss my mommy..

No comments:

Post a Comment