Thursday, December 2, 2010

[Post 50] New Orleans.

Before the Thanksgiving holiday, I went to New Orleans with my friend. It was third time that I visited there. New Orleans is pretty close to Alabama, so it is easy to get there. They also have a variety of their traditional foods such as gumbo soup, beignet, char grilled oyster, and so on. Their foods are somewhat different to the traditional American foods, and in my own opinion, it is more likely to Asian foods to some degree. One of my favorite New Orleans' foods is the beignet. It is a kind of doughnut, however, it is a hot plain one serving with far much of powered sugar!! I believe that it couldn't have been better than other ones. And New Orleans allows people to drink alcohols by law as far as I knew. So, my friend also drank a big bottle of cocktail shake while he was walking on the street. In addition, there always have street performances from dancing to playing on musical instruments. New Orleans is a great place to take a rest with delicious foods and live performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment