Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[Post 13] My bedroom in Korea.

It had been almost one year not to go to sleep in my bedroom in Korea. It was my favorite room in my family apartment. At first, there are a bed, a night table, big bookcase, an air conditioner and a mirror. My room has a rectangular shape, and is covered with dark-green colored wallpapers. As you enter my bedroom door, you might see a middle-sized window on the front wall, and It has a bed at the right side with dark brown head. And there is a night table with a lamp and a speaker, which is usually connected to my mini Ipod. You also find that there has a huge dark brownish bookcase, which covered one side wall of the room like a bookstore. There are many novels, essays, textbooks, and other kinds of books, and at the same time, there are some picture frames. At the end of the bookcase's ceiling, there is a small air conditioner. Finally, at the opposite site of the bed, a mirror is hanged on that wall.
This is my missing bedroom in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment