Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Post 20] Private should be PRIVATE!

I believe that everyone should have rights to keep their  private life. It is true that there is no secret, however, the secret might be a confidential to someone. For example, I can tell some of my secrets to my best friend, but that does not need to be known by my biology instructor or so. In addition, in terms of characteristics of the Internet, anybody can search everything they want. For those reasons, this event was happened. However, in my opinion, Mr. Clementi, the two neighborhood students, and the housing office of the school should charge with this event. I believe that those kinds of severe circumstances cannot be happened by one person. Therefore, we need to pay more attention to keep other's private, and even more, we should do right our self!

No comments:

Post a Comment