Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Post 23] Novel.

Now I like to read various books, and particularly, I like to read novels. Novel makes me happy, and it allows me to places myself and imagine the things in the book. It is almost like dreaming while I'm awake, or traveling to a different place. When I read a book, The Reader, which has a background of Germany, I could feel the atmosphere of German city, even though I have never been there. It gives the kind of pleasures like looking at pictures in picture books. Moreover, novel makes me more intelligent. There are a lot of truths in novels about human nature and culture. And novels help me see things from new perspectives. I believe that having a variety kinds of perspectives in our life enables me have confidence myself. Therefore, I love to read NOVEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment