Thursday, September 9, 2010

[Post 8] Sports Drink Advertisement

Since I watched a T.V, I believed that I had exposed to many different kinds of advertisements. In Korea, it is common that celebrities are the main characters of advertisements. In particular, cosmetics ad is one of the popuIar lasting ads for few decades. However, when I was young, I did not much interests in cosmetics or apartment ads. I had more attention to food ads, such as beverages, cereals, or bread. And I had never forgetten the advertisement, which is about a sports drink. The spor drink was advertised by woman celebrity with clean and clear images. It attracted me very much, because I had thought that all sport drink ads had sports players with powerful images. It gave me a refreshing jolt. And the background music had a sense of rhythms that have still been hummed by publics.

No comments:

Post a Comment