Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[Post 12] My high school.

The high school that I had attended is girls' school, so it is pretty well-completed for girls. It has a ballet dancing room, swimming pool, and many powder rooms in terms of facilities. Moreover, it has been established more than sixty years which means that it has a history. For example, many former alumnae went on to good universities like Ivy League, and furthermore, my alumnae did, too. However, there is one problem with this. Many of my classmates were more depending on private education than school education. From 7:20 AM to 4:10 PM, Monday through Friday, there always had classes, however, students included me did private education such as tutors, or private institutions after school hours. In my case, I had done private education almost from Monday to Sunday until 10PM. The reason was that classes of my high school did not have much attention to national university entering exam, which has the similar concept with ACT or SAT. So, I could not prepare for the exam. Therefore, I, my classmates, and also alumnae were more relied on private education. For this reason, I would like to change the way of my high school education. I would like to make more classes for preparing the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment