Wednesday, September 29, 2010

[Post 17] Last Christmas.

I have lived in Greenville for about one and a half years with my parents. I have two sisters, but they could not come to the United States because of their job. So, my sisters came to New York last Christmas season to meet me and parents and take a trip. Even more my aunt, uncle, and cousins have lived there, so it was also great time to have family reunion. Traveling New York with my sisters was an unforgettable memory in my life, because it was the first time to travel with only my two sisters! I and my sisters went to museums, ate so tasty foods, watched a music performance, and went to shopping a lot. My father supported all of the money we spent there, so three sisters enjoyed a lot. Furthermore, one of my cousins hosted a new year's party, so we went there and met many friends. I believe that it couldn't be better than any other days!

No comments:

Post a Comment