Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Post 22] My favorite place to study.

When I was a middle and high school student, I just liked to hang out with my friends, so I could not pay attention to study no longer than even one hours. Even more, I had thought that studying was not my aptitude and always boring. However, I realized that sometimes studying can be interesting, and at the same time, library is my favorite place to study hard. Studying at home has a lot of temptations to overcome in order to study well. For example, if I watch TV for a break, I often spend too much time sitting there. And sometimes I cannot resist the urge to sleep. In addition, all students at the library are studying very hard. It motivates me and I gain a lot of energy from them. So I cannot be lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment