Thursday, September 16, 2010

[Post 10] Signs of FALL

What is your favorite season, and why? Since I was young, I have loved the clear season, FALL. As far as I remember, I usually had a field trip or went to picnic in fall season. I believed that one of the important facts was the weather. It is not too hot or cold, but just perfect. The sky is high and fair, and the wind is gently breezed. For those reason, I fully enjoyed the activities with my friends. However, another, the most significant reason, was my birthday. It was a very childish thought to come to think of it, however, it was true. My birthday is at the beginning of September, so i have thought that when the day is coming, it is the same sign that fall is coming. Moreover, my mother usually made pies, which had a symbol of fall, like pumpkin pie. For those, I get to know that Fall is coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment