Monday, September 27, 2010

[Post 15] Living in school dorm..

I lived in AUM dorm last summer semester with one of my Korean friends. It was first time to live in dorm, and at the same time, live far away from my parents. For those, I looked forward to have much freedom, and I certainly had lots of time for myself for the first three weeks. For example, I went to gym almost three times a week and played tennis twice a week. Moreover, I read more than three books. However, I got sick and tired of living in dorm as time goes by. One of the biggest reasons was that I had to make foods every meals. Even though making foods was one of my hobbies, it was difficult to do that. Additionally, I sometimes suffered from insomnia, because the bed was uncomfortable than my bedroom. Therefore, I have believed that there is nothing better than living in my own house.

No comments:

Post a Comment