Thursday, December 2, 2010

[Post 51] Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!

On this Christmas holiday, I am planning to go to New York with my Korean friends. They are my best friends, since I was a high school students, so I am already counting down this Christmas holiday. However, we did not reserve the hotel only a few days ago. Many of hotels in Manhattan are quite expensive like more than two hundreds dollars. So we were looking for a hotel near the Manhattan, which is much cheaper than in the Manhattan. By the way, on the Cyber Monday, I found a hot deal. The four star Omni hotel in Manhattan was only 99 dollar plus tax!! I never have seen this price hotel in Manhattan, so I and my friends booked the hotel with far better than expected price and grade. It was so Lucky day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment