Thursday, December 2, 2010

[Post 55] I'm going to Move to Georgia.

For about four months ago, I was busy to prepare transferring. I had to fill out a few applications and posted them to each university with some documents such as transcripts of both AUM and my Korean university, TOEFL score, bank balance of my father, and so on. It was a tough time to prepare all the documents perfectly. However, I fortunately got admission from all of the universities what I applied, and I decided to go to University of Georgia, Athens from the Spring 2011. I am excited to move there and start my new college year!! And on the other hand, I feel at ease that I could transfer to there. When I first transferred to AUM from my Korean university, I made a promise with my parents that I will transfer to another university. So I felt so good when I got all of the admissions. Nowadays, I am pretty busy to move there and prepare other documents correctly. I hope that I can adapt to the new life there and study hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment