Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[Post 67] Scholarship at the University.

When I was a Korean university student, there is not enough scholarship. There were only two kinds of scholarships that I could get. One was for outstanding students who had more than 4.4 GPA out of 4.5, and the other one is for students who had improved GPA remarkably. I was trying to get the second scholarship, because I had low GPA at that time. I had a promise with my parents that I will show them how much I improved. So I believed that it was good time to show my improved GPA and the scholarship. I had never received any scholarship before, so I tried my best to get a scholarship. I spent most of the time to study. I usually studied at the school library preparing for the assignments and exams. It was tough time, however, I finally got the scholarship at the end of that semester! It was a product of hard working. My parents were also pleased about the scholarship, and I was extremely happy that I was accomplished! Now I know that how glad when I achieve what I desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment