Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[Post 69]........Deer Crash.....

Last Saturday was a BIG day. I had a Christmas Party, which was held by my father's company, and at the same time, my mother was coming to the United States from Korea. I and my father went to the party, and met pretty a large number of people. When I had done the dinner at the party, I came out from the party and tried to pick my mother up to the Montgomery Airport. However, the problem was happened at that point. When I got out from the drive way, I saw a deer, and I stepped on the break. However, there was a car on the opposite road, and there was two more deers following the first one. I couldn't escape the second deer and the DEER HIT MY CAR.....omg.. I was completely shocked and I didn't know what should I do.. I was embarrassed and felt sad for the deer. I went back to the party to let my father know, and I kept crying.. My father calmed me down, and contacted to a police. It was the first time that I hit the deer, and It was still extremely Shocked to me.. The front part of the car was also badly damaged..

No comments:

Post a Comment