Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[Post 65] When I was trip to France.

Three years ago, I had traveled to France with my second sister in Christmas season. My sister lived in England for studying at that time, so I and my sister met at the France airport, Charles de Gaulle. We took a subway and a bus to get to the hotel. It was late night aroung 8 o'clock, so we were a little bit scared. From the next day, we went to Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame de Paris, Montmatre, and so on. It took almost a whole day to see the Louvre Museum. There were also lots of beautiful Christmas decorations from here to there. We also saw the Nutcracker, which is one of the most famous Christmas ballets at the Opera National de Paris. The ballerinas and ballerinos were marvelous, and the place also wonderful. The performance hall is very huge, and there are lots of ornamentaions. I and my sister enjoyed Paris at that Christmas season, and I hope I can go to Paris soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment