Saturday, December 4, 2010

[Post 64] Football.

When I was in Korea, I had never seen any football game. Football is an American sports, so I had no chance to watch this. However, football became one of my family's favorite sport game. I still do not know much about the football rules, however, it is very exciting! In between Alabama and Auburn, I am a little bit a fan of Auburn, so I usually cheer for the Auburn. I also saw the Iron ball two times, last year and this year, and I believe that the each Iron Ball is the most exciting game ever. Other than the college games, I also like to see the NFL, and I am pretty much a fan of Pittsburgh Steelers. Before I came to the United States, what made me to know the football was the football player, Hines Ward. He is a Korean-American, and he is the player of Pittsburgh Steelers. When I lived in Korea, I sometimes watched sport news about him. So I am trying to watch his game. I have never any chance to watch a football game in the stadium, so I hope I would go and watch the football game someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment