Monday, December 13, 2010

[Post 70] Finally, POST SEVENTY!!!

This post is going to be the last one for the assignment!! When I first noticed that I should make 70 posts in this blog, I did not know how to write those. In my case, whenever I had enough time to write a post, I was trying to make posts. I usually made one post in a day, but sometimes, I made three or more posts in a day. For me, the most difficult part in posting was selecting the topics!! Once I choose a topic, I felt that I'm done almost 50% of the whole tasks. As time goes by, I could reduce writing burden. I have still written a short paragraph about what I think at that time at odd time in Korean. I am trying to write something like those topics, but it is tough so far. However, I recognized that "No Pain, No Gain." If there is a pain, then there should have GAIN!! As I am an international student, this class was one of the most difficult but helpful courses. Based on what I learn in this course, I hope I can success on studying in the United States. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment