Saturday, December 4, 2010

[Post 63] Snowboarding.

I prefer winter season than the summer, because I hate sweating. However, aside from this fact, there is the primary reason that I can enjoy the winter sports. I love winter sports such as snowboarding and skiing. Since I was 10 years old, I have ridden ski and snowboard. I believe that it is somewhat different from other sports. Whenever I am doing snowboarding, it gives me a sense of both thrill and pleasure. And it can be caused sweating, however, I can be cool by the wind while I ride a lift. Furthermore, I am able to enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery when I go up to the top. I cannot explain how marvelous it is. All of the ski or snowboard resorts are built up by cutting mountains, so the views should not be bad!! For this, I love winter season and snowboarding, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment