Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[Post 68] How I get relaxed myself.

When I feel tired or weary from my hectic life, I like taking a shower with HOT water. While I'm taking a shower or bath, I feel easy. I feel like all the fatigues of the day are getting out of my body. In addition, it is a good time that I can think nothing, but taking a shower. When I want to feel this condition more, then I sometimes stand under the water for a long time.
After taking a shower, I usually watch a romantic movie alone. Romantic movies also help me to be relaxed. Whenever I watch a romantic movie, I apt to be a emotional person. One of my favorite romantic movies is "the Notebook". This movie brings tears to many people's eyes, and I always drop tears during watching this movie. I like this kind of emotion!! It have never been achieved by anything, but taking a shower and a romantic movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment