Thursday, December 2, 2010

[Post 54] Black Friday!

On this Thanksgiving holiday, I went to a Walmart to enjoy the Black Friday. This was the first time me to participate this event. I did not have things to buy, however, my friend wanted to buy a Nintendo at a low price. So, we were planning to go to Walmart at 4:45, and when I arrived at there, I was shocked! At first, I had never seen that almost all over the parking lots were packed. And inside the Walmart, there were also a huge number of people. Many people lined up in front of counters or booths where the stuffs what they wanted to buy were placed. And what was even more surprised me was that police officers were deployed for security. I took some videos that how many people were there, and how about the circumstance there at 5:00 AM!! I bought something like a digital camera case, a thumb drive, and so on. It was very surprising, but I will never forget this circumstance!

No comments:

Post a Comment